The Council’s community centres act as a focal point within the local community. The centres offer a diverse and motivating range of activities within the local community including a range of recreational, educational and training programmes. The centres can also be hired for private use for events such as; birthday parties where a bouncy castle can be provided on request.
Ballyoran Community Centre
30 Rosneath Gardens, Ballybeen BT16 1UN Telephone: 028 9048 2083
- Versatile Sports Hall: ideal for 5-A-Side Football, Netball, Volleyball, Dance, Drama, Bowls and Birthday Parties. It can also seat up to 180 people for events.
- A small stage with PA system is also available for hire. Birthday party bookings with Bouncy castle or room hire only available.
- Meeting room 1: Conference Table seating 14 people in oval shape, or top table with 40 seats in rows. TV, DVD, and digital projector available. Ideal for small to medium business, training and community meetings
- Meeting room 2: An informal meeting room with comfortable leather tub chairs and coffee table. Alternatively 20 chairs in rows with top table for more formal occasion. TV, DVD, and digital projector available. Ideal for small training, community and business meetings.
- 3G Pitch (IFA grade) Ideal for junior football club training, adult 5-A-Side football and birthday parties.
- Kitchen Facilities: catering for up to 100 people and appliances set out for to cater for all abilities
- Administrative Services: Photocopying service available on request (please note a fee is applicable for this service).
Bridge Community Centre
- The Centre has recently been refurbished and is fully accessible
- Services at the Bridge Include 4 Multi functional rooms available at affordable prices
- Hamilton Room : An extremely versatile functional room Seating up to 35 persons and can set out in a number of ways including conference style with top table, circular and is ideal for community group meetings, training etc.
- Bannister Room seating up to 30 persons and is ideally used for small meetings, counselling sessions and community meetings
- Brownlee Room is the largest functional room seating up to 60 persons and is ideally suited for conferences , and large training sessions. This room interconnects to the Bannister Room and this room could be used for a number of functions
- Lombard, the smallest meeting room with a seating capacity of 25. Ideal for small meeting, one to one support or group sessions.
- Tea Point Facilities are located on each floor
- Equipment Hire to include Data Projector, Flip Chart, Lectern, DVD, TV, Laptop
Lisburn Citizens Advice Bureau (Tel:028 9266 2251) and Contact a Family (Tel: 028 9262 7552) sub lease the property and rent space in the building on a full time basis.
Enler Community Centre
- Sports Hall: Currently used for Community Meetings, 5-A-Side football, netball, volleyball and birthday parties. Can seat up to 140 people with stage and PA – music system available. Can be fitted out as required with tables and chairs.
- Meeting Room: Conference Table seating 12 people. Ideal for small business meetings
- Minor Hall: Seating in rows up to 100 people for larger committee meetings etc. can be fitted out as required with tables and chairs
- Kitchen Facilities: Small kitchen equipped with a small fridge freezer desk top oven microwave kettle and toaster. Can suit catering for parties and small groups.
- Administration facilities: Photocopying and laminating service available on request at cost.
Moneyreagh Community Centre
- Sports Hall: Multi-purpose use- could be used for 5- a side football, badminton, and mini basketball, as well as youth club activities, musical, drama events. Can seat up to 180 people and a further 45 in viewing gallery. Birthday party bookings with Bouncy castle or room hire only available. A small stage with PA system and theatre style lights are available for hire.
- Dance Studio: A state of the art studio with a wooden floor and 8 large mirrors. This room can accommodate Dance, Drama and Medium Conferences. Can seat up to 60 people with top table screen and digital projector.
- Coffee Room: With table and chairs to seat up to 16 people or can be set up for training for up to 20 people with TV, DVD, digital projector and sound/Pa system.
- Meeting Room: Conference Table seating 16 people in oval or u shape, or top table with up to 40 seated in rows. TV, DVD, digital projector and sound/Pa system available. Ideal for small to medium business, training and community meetings.
- Kitchen facilities: equipped to cater for up to 100 people and appliances set out for all abilities.
- Administration facilities: Photocopying service available on request (please note a fee is applicable for this service).
(A lift to the first floor is available for anyone with walking difficulties.)
For current Pricing Policy 2017-18 please click here